Best Apps for Parents
As parents, we are always searching for useful tools in which our lives can be simplified. Our day to day schedule should be centered more around spending time with our families and less about managing it. Between activities, practices, PTA, dinner, work, etc., our ”day” can become more hectic at every turn. With that in mind, we have put together a list of some of our favorite apps that we hope will help moms and dads do just that; simplifying your day for what's important.
Give these apps a try!
Wunderlist - To-do list and task manager
Happy Kids Timer - Helps turn daily tasks into a fun game
- Playground buddy - Helps families find playgrounds
- Instacart - Deliveries from local stores in just two hours. Stores include Costco, Whole Foods, Target, Petco and more
- Ink cards - Easiest way to mail greeting cards
- Cozi Family Organizer - Organizing app for families
- Choremonster - Makes chores fun for kids by engaging and rewarding them
- Mint: Money Manager - An app to help manage finances with ease
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published